Pot Luck & Silent Auction
October 1st 2019 @ 6 pm
Please mark your calendar for the Potluck Dinner. This is your annual chance to taste a variety of foods brought in by your many Garden Club friends. Sign-up sheet on what you plan to bring will be available at the August 6th meeting. If you prefer not to contribute food, a donation of $10.00 per person for the meal will be expected.
This year, Lily Au Yeung is coordinating, please see the August newsletter for contact info. Please let her know if you decide to attend and are not bringing food.
Let your imagination guide you on what to bring.
- Meat/ Fish: Ham, meatballs, chili, chicken, turkey, pork, beef, fish, seafood
- Casseroles: With / without meat, bean, pasta, veggies
- Salads:Pasta, bean, Caesar, potato, green, coleslaw, jelly
- Veggies: Carrots, beans, peas, corn, potatoes, zucchini, squash
- Pasta / Rice: Mac/cheese, lasagna, rice pilaf, fried rice
- Desserts: Cake, cookies, brownies, pies, loaves, squares,cheesecakes, tarts, pudding
- Misc.:Pickles, buns, butter, pepper jelly with crackers, olives, cheese