We're back for 2021 as we carry on with our virtual show benches
No Judging! You get a 5 points just for participating!
Photos can be sent via email attachment to . Be sure to include the class number for each photo in the email.
Remember that most cell phones have an excellent camera. If you would prefer to take your pictures with your phone and share them via text, send a message to SBGC Information and we will send you a phone number you can text your pictures to.
This Months Theme:
February is Heart Health Month. Here are some common heart idioms.
- Close to the Heart: a design incorporating an accessory that has a fond memory for you
- Eat Your Heart Out: a design incorporating fruit(s) and or vegetable(s)
- Straight from the Heart: an arrangement featuring red flowers
- A Heart of Gold: a design featuring yellow or gold flowers
Show Bench: Fruit, Flowers and Vegetable Section Must Be from The
Members Gardens Not Borrowed or Purchased.
- Flowering Branch at least 12 inches long
- House Plant (foliage)
- House Plant (in bloom)
- Cactus or Succulent
- Winter Outdoor Container
- Any potted Orchid in bloom
- 1 plate stored Fruit or Vegetable (3)
- Hellebore blooms (3)
- Vase of Snowdrops with foliage (3)
- Vase of Heather (5)
- Decorative exhibit of Pressed, Dried or Preserved Flowers
- Anything not listed above